Saturday, June 2, 2012

Get Ready


I am a 24 year old with a problem.  Well, the word “problem” is a bit of an understatement.  Let me start over…

Hello.  My name is Matthew, and I have an addiction.  I am addicted to the feeling I get when I make the perfect cast under a tree that is positioned just right along the stream bank where I know a fish is hiding.  There is no better euphoria for myself than to outsmart a fish, land that fish, and observe the beauty that is that fish. 

I live in the middle of what many people consider the epicenter of trout fishing on the east coast.  Spring Creek is right outside my door and Penn’s Creek, Pine Creek, and Spruce Creek are all within an hour drive.  When I was younger I did not think that a small town in Central Pennsylvania was such a fantastic place to call home, but today I would have it no other way.  Although trout fishing lies at my core, I will fish for anything that swims.  Nothing is off limits.

I have pondered the idea of starting a blog for a long while.  Creating this was not a knee jerk reaction from anything.  I have been writing about my angling adventures, products, and tips now for the past year and finally feel that now is the right time to serve my thoughts to all to consume.
 


Come, enter my mind,  
and follow
my fishing adventures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment